For the physical breath the aspiration is to reach a natural, full, fluent, open and harmonious breathing cycle, in coherence with the present moment activity and situation.
- Oxygen delivery improves.
- Breathing properly will drastically harmonize your blood pressure.
- Endorphins are released.
- Detoxification improves.
- Relieve stress and anxiety.
- Deep breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system, bringing us into a relaxed state.
- Breath Strengthens the Lymphatic System
- Breath Releases Muscle Tension
- Breath Improves the Cardiovascular System
- Breath Elevates the Digestive System
- The quality of our breath helps to relax the mind and enhance the ability to learn, focus, concentrate and memorize.
In terms of Presence we invite a gradually increasing awareness of and a mastery over the subtle aspects of breath:
- life force* sensitivity
- advance perceptiveness to ever deepening levels of subtleness (1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
- develop a certain mastery in the subtle breath
*Similar concepts exist in various cultures, including the Hindo prana, the Latin anima (“breath”, “vital force”, “animating principle”), Islamic and Sufic ruh, the Greek pneuma, the Chinese qi, the Polynesian mana, the Amerindian orenda, the German od, and the Hebrew ruah. Life force is also referred to as “bioplasmic energy” or “subtle energy”.