For 2023: Sept 22nd, Oct 23th, Nov 17th, and Dec 19th.
If you are already registered for the invitation letter, you will receive the zoom link 5 days prior to the webinar through the invitation mail. If not, please use this contact form to register.
Online via Zoom Webinar. The link is sent through the invitation letter 5 days before the meditation. You can register for the invitation letter in this contact form
50€ Payable while signing up via zoom for the meditation webinar. Maybe sign up 10 min prior to the meditation to handle the registration and payment in time.
What is the content of the meditation?
- The content is always an establishment and deepening of the initiatory relationship with Jan which provides for both an implicit and an explicit initiation.
- The implicit initiation is a progressively expanding empowerment in the all of the 21 elements of Integral Presence and in the general creative vortex of IP during and between the formal meditations.
- The explicit initiation is a series of specific instructions, explanations and more detailed empowerments during the meditation about some distinct aspects of Integral Presence.
- The explicit instructions are always channeled from direct and present moment guidance and decided upon by specialized celestial care givers. These light beings oversee the actual state of development of the individual participants and the group as a whole. They come up with the most optimal common denominator in energy, information, instructions, consciousness, and cosmic flow to support the present moment true needs and awakening of the individual participants, the group, their context, and the world.
What is Integral Presence?
Integral Presence can be seen both as a practice and as a result.
As a result, Integral Presence means living one’s full potential in a natural flow with oneself, others and the world in both professional and in personal life. “Being in IP” is living every single moment experience with integral awareness while mindfully evolving forward in life. It is the art of living life fully and consciously.
As a method, Integral Presence is a range of concepts and techniques to acquire the art of living life fully and consciously. We would be using mindfulness, body scan, conscious breathing, grounding, mind balancing, alignment, the neutral observer … just to name a few.
People who have attended Integral Presence guided meditations or have received IP coaching sessions have reported to have experienced:
- More productivity
- Stress reduction
- Shifting tiredness into calm replenishment
- Clearer ideas
- Improved working relationships
- Well-being at work
- Having a stronger sense of safety in relating
- More ease in preventing conflicts
- Increase in efficiency
- A better team atmosphere
Integral presence and mindfulness
The paper here below aims at clarifying what mindfulness and Integral Presence (IP) are and how they relate to and differ from, each other.