The practice of the Integral Presence is a path of growth. It is a process of inner change that, once established, will inevitably be reflected from the outside. It is a journey of discovery and expansion that supports the natural and inherent movement of evolution.
Integral Presence has 21 points of attention:
- Alignment – intentionality
- Postural integration
- Psychological integration
- The presence of others
- Gestalt or contextual constellation
- Interrelational dynamics (interactions between 2 people)
- Dynamics within constellations (group dynamics)
- Subtle bodies
- Energy exchanges between people
- Energy channels
- Chakras – energy centers
- Relational cords
- Content of energy transmission
- Chakra Pearls – Higher Self – Essence – Divine Spark – Core Being
- Guidance – opening the channel / living as a channel
- Pulsations of Life
- Creative living
- Co-creative living with others: creative communion cycles
- Co-creature: living communion with Source: incarnating the Supreme Being
- Point 1-3: the foundations
- Point 4-7: the basic mastery (4, 5: personal, 6, 7: social)
- Point 8, 9: the intermediate mastery (8: personal, 9: social)
- Point 10-15: the extra-sensory mastery
- Point 16-21: the super-sensory mastery
- Progress in awakening: exploring the elements from 4 towards 21
- Manifestation process: embodying the elements from 21 towards 4.
- Foundation (1-2-3) + ascension tools (4-15) -> awakening
- Foundation (1-2-3) + super-sensorsy mastery (16-21) = enlightened living
By working on the first three elements of the integral presence (mindfulness, alignment and breath), we gradually gain access to more complex and subtle levels. These three aspects represent the basis of personal, interpersonal and transpersonal development. These are three essential starting points for strengthening our presence to ourselves, to others and in the universe.
The Basic Mastery
… is our ongoing growth in personal – physical body (4) and psyche (5) – and social – relationships (6) and context (7) – development.
The Intermediate Mastery
… brings our social development to another level of sensitivity. It opens our awareness to the psychological exchange in our personal relationships (8) and to the systemic awareness (9) of the social context we live in, both professionally and personally.
The Extra-sensory Mastery
… is the gradual expansion of our senses who gain access to the bio-energetic dimension of our personal and social life. The development of extra-sensory awareness provides for direct perception of our subtle bodies (10), our energy channels (12) and energy centers (13). With this sensitivity we straightly perceive what energy exchange (11) flows between individuals and the reality of our relational bonds (14) emerge as a tangible substance. As this sensitivity heightens the deepest transmission (15) that pass through these bonds become more transparent.
The Super-sensory Mastery
… is the point where our self identity deepens more and more towards the Core Being that we essentially are. When we reach the most profound nucleus (16) of our energy centers we get glimpses of the true and ultimate nature of who we are. The point of gravity of the motivation of our activities moves from superficial desires towards living as a channel (17) to express the true being that we are. We discover that the laws of nature and matter are embedded and transcended by the Pulsations of Life (18). This discovery empowers us to be deliberate creators of our life (19). The joy of engaging our free, inspired life force with others translates into creative communion cycles (20). To the extent we freely align our deliberate creative power with our Higher Self, we spontaneously live in optimal communion with all-that-is and become and integrated part of the Suprême Being (21). The unified individual is unified with humanity and is unified with the universe. Fostering natural contact with self, others and the world.